Friday, January 3, 2014

Party in Plum

Hello! A few days ago, I went to a Sweet 16 for my friend Emily. I normally don't like blogging all sweet 16s, but Emily's was so original I couldn't resist. I wore a plum dress- pictures below. 
Dress- H&M 
Tights-H&M 
Shoes-I've had them forever! 

When we first arrived, I didn't know what to expect. We walked into a room with 3 cabana-type structures and little tables in the middle with candles. 
I apologize- I only had my phone with me. 
The dance floor was very big-too big for the amount of people there. However, that didn't stop us from dancing. 
This was my favorite part! Her 16 candles was this tree display! I have never seen anyone use a tree for her candles. Normally, it is a foam display spelling out the girl's name. This was defintely a new spin on it. 
The Birthday girl and I! Our photo was very dark and this made it a little brighter. 
Emily also had a photobooth which was so nice. It took pretty decent pictures, which I now have hanging up on my wall! 
Happy Birthday Emily! Hope you enjoyed this post. See you soon! 







No comments:

Post a Comment