Sunday, August 11, 2013

Lake George Day 1

I woke up this morning, took a shower, and jumped into my car all before 9am. Keep in mind that I have a 5 person car, and 5 people in my family. That means 4 hours in a confined space with my two brothers. Fun. We have to take shifts of who sits in the middle, and I took the 2nd  half of the trip up. It is not fun to sit in-between two teenage boys who feel the need to take up as much space as possible. We almost stopped off at the Saratoga Racetrack, but it was pretty packed, so we skipped out on it.  We then continued on, stopping at a gas station along the way. 
We finally got to our resort, and we're staying in a cabin-type of hotel room. We aren't in walking distance of the lakeside or town and as a result we hopped in the car and went to see what we came for and well this is what we saw: 
A beautiful clear lake was where we stood. The town is VERY touristy and full of people from everywhere. We ate lunch, walked around, and then headed to a super market (that was far away). We then returned to the resort, some of  my family took a dip in the pool. My brothers were running around causing havoc (as usual). My younger brother, my parent and I went back to the town center to see the night life. It was kind of chilly, so I threw on a sweatshirt. We got Hawaiian Ices which were huge, but delicious!
As for tomorrow, we will be going to a rope course in the woods! I'll check back here tomorrow! If you have read this far, thanks for the attention. See you all next time! Comment if you're feeling it;) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment