Friday, August 9, 2013

The End of Summer?

It's already August, so that means less than a month before I go back to school. I also have to rush to read 4 books, and outline 4 textbook chapters by September 9th. Lovely (not). My summer hasn't been too productive, which is not what I had planned. I still need to finish my 50 service hours (not even close) and get ready for my Junior year of High School. 
Every one I've talked to said it's the hardest year out of high school. With the Psat, SATs, college decisions and all that other "fun" stuff, I will probably be spending less time with my friends and  more time studying. There goes my social life. Basically, I want to make the end of summer so eventful, that I never get to sleep in!
I'm going to Lake George at the end of this week, so that will be a lot of physical activity ( rope courses, kayaking, hiking) and will definitely help keep me in shape for the soccer season! As soon as I get back, I go into soccer pre-season for high school. That takes up A LOT  of my time. I hope to go trapezing a few times and take trips to the city. Anyway, these are a few of the things I want to get done before school starts: 
~Go to Coney Island
~Have a snow ball fight (dorky I know)
~Go to another concert
~Ombre shorts
~Go to laser tag 
~Go on a Bakery Tour

I hope these suggestions help some of you looking for something to do. If you have any suggestions for me, please feel free to comment! Thanks for reading this far! Have a great end of the summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment