Thursday, August 22, 2013

What's Under the Bed?

I have an interesting story to share about my two brothers, Tom who is 17 and Jack who is 13. They both share a room with two beds on opposite sides. Keep this in mind as I tell what I thought was a funny story. 
This morning, Tom and I got up early because we both have soccer practice for our school teams. I wasn't quite awake yet when I heard my older brother running down the stairs screaming "Mommm!" I woke up quickly and started to get worried. When I finally got the courage to open the door(my door is across the hall from theirs), I see my mom and brothers stuffing a towel in the crack under the door. I was very confused. They then asked  if  I could hear the roar that came from under Tom's bed. I had no idea what they were talking about! We could all hear a high pitched noise coming from the room, but we just ignored it. My brothers were convinced that there was SOMETHING under the bed. My mom was getting ready to call someone to investigate, but first she dropped Tom and I off at soccer practice. 
After an hour at practice, I got a text from my mom telling me what the "animal" was. I laughed. Jack and Mom had decided to face the animal with a knife and a broom. My mom swiped under the bed with the broom while Jack was waiting with the knife. They found nothing under the bed. They searched the room, scared that a beast would pop out of somewhere. They had given up and decided that there was nothing there. On Jack's way out, he decided to grab his laptop. He picked it up, and  a crazy hissing sound came out and caused him to drop it. His laptop was the "animal" they had been searching for. It was also the loud piercing noise we could all hear. So much for having an intruder in our house. 
We all laughed and were relieved to find out it was just a left on computer. I hope the story made you laugh! Thanks for taking time out to read this. See you soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment