Wednesday, August 7, 2013

My Favorite Youtubers (of the week)!

Hey there! I've had a pretty uneventful summer and have spent a chunk of my time watching vlogs, videos and collabs of my favorite youtubers. I thought it would be a fun idea to share some of my  favorite youtubers with you all! 
First off is Miss. Zoe Sugg or also known as Zoella. This beautiful girl is a fashion blogger who also shares her daily life with her viewers. She loves to review beauty products and can be seen making  collabs with Louise or other youtubers. I fell in love with her "Just Say Yes" video which was an inspiring video where she talked about her panic attacks and the struggle to over come them. Her peppy attitude is a day-brightener. Her closet is to die for and she couldn't be any sweeter. She may have even inspired me to start a blog;). 
http://m.youtube.com/user/zoella280390
Next up is Pointlessblog or Alfie Deyes. His sense of humor and happy attitude drew me to his channel! He seems like a joyful guy who loves to spend time listening to One Direction and going on adventures with his other youtuber friends. I really want to meet Alfie and I suggest you go check out his channel and subscribe! 
http://m.youtube.com/user/PointlessBlog
Marky Butt Butt. MarcusButlerTv could not be any more realistic with his videos. He rants about the problems we all have, and hes right all the time! His signature "Heeeellooo" could make anyone giggle. I've actually had the pleasure to meet Marcus when he came to New York and I can say he is exactly like he appears on screen. He joked around with my friends and I and took his time out to answer our strange questions. Go check him out! 
http://m.youtube.com/user/MarcusButlerTV
(Heres the picture of when I met him)
I hope you all go check them out! I hope to post some of my favorite youtubers every 
once and awhile! Enjoy! Thanks for reading;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment