Saturday, November 23, 2013

Trying to be "Honorable"

Last Thursday, my school inducted our members of Nation Honor Society. I was lucky enough to be chosen to be on of them, and I am very blessed and thankful for it. A few if my friends were chosen as well, so it was nice for us all to dress up together and walk across the stage. If you don't know what NHS is, it is an American school wide group that reconizes what they call "well rounded students." We had to fill out applications and get signatures. 
I really loved getting all dressed up for this, so I thought I would share my outfit and my friends dresses with you all! This might help if your school is like mine and puts dress codes on what we can wear to school events-we were told businesss casual with decent length skirts.  
Amanda is wearing a black and white dress with a belt
Christina is wearing a gray sparkly dress with knee-high boots and a cardigan
What I was wearing:
Marroon peplum style shirt with lace colar from Forever21
Navy skirt with tan polka-dots from Forever 21 
Black tights from Express
Tan ballet flats from Payless 
Sam is wearing a Burberry wrap around skirt and black shirt with matching batterned cuffs and black ballet flats 
(This picture is a joke between me and Megan, I honnestly do love her) 
She is wearing a black cardi, gray circle skirt, and black boots. Her shirt is black as well I think. 
Thanks for reading! 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment