Sunday, November 24, 2013

A Weekend at "The End"

For my friend Stephanie's birthday, we went out to her summer home in Montauk. Although it was absolutely freezing and we barely spent any time outdoors, we had a fantastic time. We walked to town in the cold, watch Bridesmaids and talked until our mouths fell off. We sat around a warm fire and chatted and ate until our tummies popped. I loved getting to see the ice capped beach from the comfort of the indoors. We took a few (blurry) pictures and I thought I would share! 
Deanna or "Eminem" 

I would defintely recommend checking out the beach town during the summer. It has tons of cute little shops, restaurants and amazing fudge! Not to forget the beach and easy walk from town to the beach. I went with Steph before over the 4th of July and it was relaxing and calming. We had bonfires and ate ice cream all day. Go check it out!
See you all next time! 




No comments:

Post a Comment