Saturday, April 12, 2014

Put a ring( or pin) on it!

Hello! Recently I had my school's ring day, where we get all dressed up and have a ceremony to recieve our class rings. I actually didn't purchase a ring, but I got a pin instead. I thought I would share some pictures and my outfit with you all. Enjoy! 
Me and Stephanie acting silly 
Dress: target 
Sweater: loft 
Shoes:( not pictured) tan ballet flats from West Side 
We accidently all color coordinated! 
(Left to right) Me, Emma, Amanda, Megan, Erin 
  


We had strict rules about what we could wear- no shoulders showing, no short dresses or nothing too tight. It was quite hot, so we took off our sweaters when we could! 
 
I actually did my hair the night before and it stayed in really well! It turned out better than expected. Maybe I'll put a post on how I kept it defined while sleeping, if anyone is interested! Thank you for reading! See you soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment